Thursday 29 November 2018

ABOUT DESIGNER AEHSHAN SRIVASTAV



ME



       
                                                                                                                                     

Hello Beautiful people!

I firmly think that if you are really passionate about something in life, you should just do it.


I 've been thinking of sharing my life through blogging for a while now but had a number of reasons for not being able to take the first step. Finally, I' ve gathered enough courage and will take time out from my work schedule to do something I LOVE!


So here I am with my first blog!

To introduce myself, I am Dharmendra kumar, 26, living in Kolkata; born and brought up in Bihar, Raxaul. Holding a Bachelor of Design degree from FDDI Business School (Ministry Of Commerce and industry, Government of india) , Institute of National Importance- By Act of Parliament. currently I am working as a Designer in a reputed organization.


My blogs would be an amalgam of Fashion, Lifestyle, Travel stories and Fashion styling, My Thoughts & Real Life Experiences.


Looking forward to share with you all the best of me, hopefully on a regular basis!


Lots of Love

Dharmendra Kumar
(Aehshan srivastav)



Follow me Instagram
Follow me Facebook
E-mail me E-mail
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MITHILA PAINTING THE BIHAR'S PRIDE.

MITHILA PAINTING THE BIHAR'S PRIDE. Mithila painting is one of the famous art forms of India. This art form is known f...